Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bois de Boulgone

I basically live in the woods; it's about 5 minutes away by foot. It reminds me of the forest preserve near Des Plaines. There were tons of happy dogs with bushy tails and muddy paws bounding next to their owners (even one golden!).




I also stumbled upon this circus as I walked along the trail. There was also a cafĂ© on the other side of the trail. Paris, you confuse me. At this point, I could also see the Eiffel Tower peeking between the trees. Maybe walking to class isn't such a bad idea. 







3 comments:

  1. You had to go all the way to Paris to join the circus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, I wanted to specialize in being a mime *silently rides away on unicycle*

      Delete
  2. Dude this is so beautiful! But omg I hope you were not walking through these magical woods BY YOURSELF! Crazy! Did you take a pogo stick (might be helpful if applying to circus)? Anyway, HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF CLASS??? You're probably going to have much less time to blog now, but tell us how it goes! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete